You must abide by the terms and conditions listed below, as per legal mandate if you are to use and access the www.dhimsa.net website. By virtue of you accessing and browning the Dhimsa website it is understood that you abide by it.
Terms and Conditions:
- You are permitted to download/display for non-commercial purposes.
- Furthermore, you must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information you download.
- In case you wish to repurpose, distribute or modify the content on the website, a written permission must be procured from the organization
- No permission is granted to you by Dhimsa to use any of the trademarks, patents, proprietary information, or technologies and/or any other proprietary rights that the website might have.
- Dhimsa has used and provided information to the best of their knowledge. Dhimsa shall not be held accountable for any issues arising in the future, in relation to accuracy, timeliness or adequacy of the content on the website.
- Dhimsa is in no way liable or accountable to any individual or authority for the discontinuation or interruption of its website.
- Dhimsa has full ownership over any communication via email or social media and will also be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The pieces of communication are valid properties of Dhimsa and can be further used as per Dhimsa’s convenience. Dhimsa also has full authority and ownership over a communications material sent to the website for producing, publishing, marketing material arising from such information.
- Dhimsa is not liable or accountable before making any amends to the information provided on the website without any notice.
- The information and services available on the website are not necessarily available at all times at all locations.
- Dhimsa is not responsible for off-site linkages. You are fully responsible and accountable if you wish to link our website to your page without prior authorization from the Dhimsa.
- Dhimsa will cooperate with the legal authorities requesting Dhimsa to reveal the identity of anyone interacting with their website.
- Dhimsa revises the Terms and Conditions periodically, therefore it is advisable to keep reviewing this page regularly for any further changes.
- You are not permitted to copy paste any information contained on this website. If so, it would be deemed as plagiarism
- In case any legal issues arrive pertaining to any jurisdiction, we shall abide by the law and willfully cooperate. We would not be in any which way held responsible or answerable for the same.